Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #18 Tools

I just need more time to explore Google Docs. I was also intrigued by a post that said many people could work on the same doc at the same time. I want to figure that out especially during our American Idol contest...:O)

I see open office.org as very helpful to many students that may not have the latest software on their home computers but need to be able to produce documents that are on the same level as other home computers of our students. 

I don't want to download it to mac at home--but will when I'm back on my school's pc computer. The obvious benefit to these two programs is that you're able to access them on any computer. No more having to wait and work on something when you get to school, and no more saving to your flashdrive. The downside is having to wade through a bunch of templates that you won't ever use to find something that you can. Microsoft Word to me still seems much easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment