Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #23


Thank you for this wonderful learning opportunity!!      To summarize:

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
To list a few: yahoo avatar (posted on facebook and several have asked me how to make one), rollyo will be beneficial this new school year to limit wasted time while "surfing" online, and Zamzar will be so very helpful to convert  urls needed to post photos, video, etc to my  school's webpage.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has been feelings of encouragement, discouragement, exciting new learning and amazing creativity!! My personal feelings to get finished was stressful at times but,  I definitely will  enjoy reviewing and going back over several items during the new school year.
3.Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
All this new technology and to be able to use it in my classroom is the best outcome I could've of ever imagined. It was overwhelming at times  and I will need to take some time to soak up all the new information. 
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I can't really think of anything  to improve the program. 
5.If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? 
Yes, I would be interested.....and, please let me know when I will receive credit for this summer's workshop.

6.How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, 

 "Fantastic to be able to stay in my jammies and attend a summer workshop!"


No comments:

Post a Comment